South East London Group Event
Summer one-day seminar
15 June 2022 | The Maiden’s Tower at Leeds Castle, Maidstone, ME17 1PL | 09:00 - 16:45
The South East Group’s annual one day seminar will take place this year on Wednesday 15 June 2022 and we are delighted that we will be returning to the Maiden’s Tower at Leeds Castle in Kent. For further details about the venue, please visit The Maiden's Tower at Leeds Castle.
Members and non-members of the group are warmly invited to attend what we hope will be an enjoyable and informative day at a stunning venue.
The programme for the day includes:
• Nicholas Laird from Linklaters LLP will be providing a pensions legal update including the Single Code.
• Ajeet Manjrekar FIA from Schroders Solutions will consider the investment outlook and ESG.
• Ricky Patel from Lane Clark Peacock will cover the buy in/buy out market.
• Sarah Steel from Better With Money will provide a update on financial education.
• We will close with a panel debate - “What would you change about Pensions?”
And of course, the return of our infamous quiz!
As a thank you for your continued support and in celebration of the return to a face to face event, the Group will be heavily subsidising the attendance fee this year. The fee for this year’s seminar has been reduced from £120.00 to £50.00 for members of the PLSA South East Group, members of neighbouring local groups and non-members.
Those of you who are Fellows or Associates of the Pensions Management Institute will be pleased to know that the seminar is accredited for 7 hours continuing professional development (CPD).
If you would like to register your interest for the summer seminar please send an email to [email protected].