What’s in it for you?
Whether you’re you are an employer who provides a pension for your staff, a trustee of a pension scheme or a provider of services such as investment or advice, there’s something for you in the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association.
What do we do?
With the support of over 1,300 pension schemes and over 400 supporting businesses, we are the voice for pensions and lifetime savings.
- We speak for everyone involved in workplace pensions, from the largest defined benefit scheme to the newest auto-enrolled employer.
- We support savers, helping their schemes to help them navigate their way to retirement
- We successfully represent our members’ views in Whitehall, Westminster and Brussels – lobbying for policies that work for them.
- We educate savers in their schemes through our partnership with Wealth at Work.
- We give our members a better understanding of what scheme members need now and in the future through our Understanding Retirement series.
Categories of membership
To find out more about joining please choose which type of membership is right for you:
For pension funds or employers offering a workplace pension for their staff.
For organisations providing services to the pensions and lifetime savings industry.
What our members think of us
Every three years we ask what our members think of the PLSA. We’ve summarised their responses in a short film.
We also put some of the key stats in a PDF, which can be downloaded here.