We are the member backing, policy driving, future facing, Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association. The support you have given the PLSA in 2021 has made it possible to support more of you and help everyone achieve a better income in retirement. Thank you.
Now it’s time to renew your membership for 2022 to receive an even broader range of membership benefits, including full involvement in our policy work and free access to our conferences.
We’d like to thank you for your help in 2021 and invite you to renew your membership for 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR YOUR 2022 MEMBERSHIP
- Did you know that our Annual, Investment and ESG conferences are completely free to attend for Fund members, including all your trustees, with only an accommodation charge for Local Authority conference?
- We are delighted to be returning to face-to-face events, offering the valuable networking opportunities we know you have missed. And we will continue to offer a digital ESG Conference and a range of webinars for the many members who benefit from the accessibility and flexibility that online offers. Take a look at the new and improved calendar of events for 2022.
- We’ll continue improving our digital service, and continue to grow our newly launched CIO Network, CEO Network and Local Groups to ensure members stay connected.
- We plan to involve more members even more closely in our policy and lobbying work, which has already helped ease the regulatory burden on pension schemes, and helped save members hundreds of millions of pounds. Our 2022 work programme will focus on income adequacy in retirement, with an emphasis on automatic enrolment. We'll also target pensions dashboards, DB funding code, responsible investment and stewardship, our LGPS research and DC decumulation.
- We will continue to expand our high-quality products and services to help pension schemes support savers, for example our ever-popular Made Simple Guides, templates and guidance such as the Cost Transparency Initiative, and ground-breaking pieces of work like the Retirement Living Standards now accessible to over 14 million savers.
These are just a few of our plans to deliver more value to our members. If there is something you particularly want us to do, please let us know. This is your PLSA.