We are introducing a new category of membership for master trusts, effective from 2022.
This new category – for authorised master trusts (i.e. DC-only) – responds to important developments within the pensions market and ensures better representation of our Master Trust members.
Our aim is to ensure that our Master Trust members’ views, and those of their savers, are heard by decision makers, helping to achieve a better, more affordable and sustainable pensions system.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Ground-breaking research on how savers see the new world of pensions and lifetime savings.
- Independent lobbying, making your voice heard where it matters.
- Products and services to help schemes and businesses support savers.
- Help for employers before, during and after automatic enrolment.
- Free registration for our Annual, Investment and ESG Conferences, as well as our broad range of webinars and seminars.
- Participation in the PLSA’s Master Trust Reference Group.
This new category will be available for new members to join from January 2022.