We have introduced a new category of membership for master trusts, effective from 2022.
This new category – for authorised master trusts (i.e. DC-only) – responds to important developments within the pensions market and ensures better representation of our Master Trust members.
Our aim is to ensure that our Master Trust members’ views, and those of their savers, are heard by decision makers, helping to achieve a better, more affordable and sustainable pensions system.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free registration for you, your trustees and pensions colleagues at all our conferences and events. This includes Annual Conference, Investment Conference and ESG Conference.
- Access to our trustee training, designed to improve your skills and deliver good outcomes for members.
- Independent lobbying, making your voice heard where it matters in Westminster, Whitehall and with the regulators.
- Opportunities to connect with fellow pension professionals through our networks and events.
- Ground-breaking research on the new world of pensions and lifetime savings.
- Membership of the PLSA’s Master Trust Reference Group, which channels your input into our Policy team.
Who can Join?
This category is for authorised master trusts (i.e. Defined Contribution schemes only).
How much does it cost?
A Master Trust Member’s subscription is based on assets under management. Click below to calculate your subscription.