TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FUND MEMBERSHIP
- The membership period runs from January to December, and the first year’s subscription is calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Subscription rates increase annually. Increases greater than inflation are subject to approval by members through consultation and a vote.
- Subscriptions are payable annually by 1 January.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Subscription rates are exclusive of VAT which is payable at the prevailing rate.
- Members may resign and terminate their membership prior to the renewal invoice being sent for the following year or 30 November, whichever is earlier, otherwise they will continue to enjoy the benefits of being a member and the subscription payment is due.
- Intention of resignation needs to be in writing via email to: [email protected].
- International members are defined as members without a registration at Companies House in the UK and are charged at a flat rate exclusive of VAT.
- Fund members are strictly prohibited from using their membership for any commercial purposes. Personnel found to be using fund membership for commercial purposes will be refused entry to Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association events and will be disbarred from membership and future events. Any registration fee paid will be non-refundable.
- In case of doubt, the Chief Executive of the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association has absolute discretion as to the category of membership into which an applicant for membership is placed. Any dispute will be determined by a membership panel convened by the Board.
- If any events are booked at the discounted member rate, the membership subscription needs to be paid in full prior to the event. This is applicable to new members joining to attend an event and existing members who have been issued a renewal invoice. Failure to do so will result in the non-member rate being charged to attend.
Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1130269.