TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FUND MEMBERSHIP
- Membership runs from January to December and the first year’s subscription is calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- For membership taken on, or after, 25 August, membership will run to 31 December of the following year. The first subscription will be calculated for the full period.
- Subscription rates increase annually in line with RPI.
- Subscriptions are payable annually by 1 January.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Subscription rates are exclusive of VAT which is payable at the prevailing rate.
- International members are defined as members without a registration at Companies House in the UK and are charged at a flat rate exclusive of VAT.
- Fund members are strictly prohibited from using their membership for any commercial purposes. Personnel found to be using fund membership for commercial purposes will be refused entry to Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association events and will be disbarred from membership and future events. Any registration fee paid will be non-refundable.
- In case of doubt, the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association Board has absolute discretion as to the category of membership into which an applicant for membership is placed and any decision of the Board is final.
- If membership is taken out to attend an event at the discounted member rate, then the membership subscription needs to be paid in full in order for delegates to attend the event.
Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1130269.