The breadth of our fund membership and effective lobbying helps to achieve a better, more affordable and sustainable pensions system. Our campaigning has helped change legislation to the benefit of trustees, employers and scheme members. It has eased the regulatory burden on pension schemes, helping to save our members hundreds of millions of pounds.
Benefits of membership
- Ground-breaking research on how savers see the new world of pensions and lifetime savings.
- Independent lobbying, making your voice heard where it matters.
- Products and services to help schemes and businesses support savers.
- Help for employers before, during and after automatic enrolment.
- Free attendance to the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Annual and Investment Conferences*.
- Discounts on Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association publications and events.
How much does it cost?
Subscriptions are based on the number of members in your scheme(s)*. 2019 rates are calculated at 22.29 pence per member per year, with a minimum subscription of £294 applying for small schemes (1,319 members or less), and maximum of £9,638 for large schemes (43,239 members or more).
*Includes the total number of members (active, deferred and pensioners) of all schemes run by your sponsoring company.
How to join
Download and complete the Fund Membership Application Form
Please review the terms and conditions of fund membership.
If you need help or further information, contact the membership team:
Becky Martin | 020 7601 1707 | email@example.com