BUSINESS MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership runs from January to December and the first year’s subscription is calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Business membership is designed for suppliers to the pension fund industry.
- The Board of the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association has absolute discretion as to the admission and category of membership into which an applicant for membership is placed and the decision of the Board is final.
- For membership taken on, or after, 25 August, membership will run to 31 December of the following year. The first subscription will be calculated for the full period.
- Subscription rates increase annually in line with RPI.
- Subscriptions are payable annually by January 1.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Subscription rates are exclusive of VAT which is payable at the prevailing rate.
- International members are defined as members without a registration at Companies House in the UK and are charged at a flat rate exclusive of VAT.
- If membership is taken out to attend an event at the discounted member rate, then the membership subscription needs to be paid in full in order for delegates to attend the event.
Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1130269.