An insight into the process for selecting a fiduciary manager and what trustees might consider during the selection process and once their selection is complete.
This webinar is sponsored and delivered by
WHO IS IT FOR?
Trustees, Pension Managers, and anyone involved in engaging a fiduciary manager
Jeff Neate, Head of Client Portfolio Management, Kempen
Nick Clapp, Head of Business Development, Kempen
Frances Corbett, Head of the PLSA Academy
- The selection process and what best practice looks like.
- Considerations once trustees have made their decision and are transitioning to a new fiduciary manager.
- Where does the Trustee’s focus lie once a fiduciary manager is in place.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- identify what constitutes best practice when appointing a fiduciary manager; UK pensions system
- recognise how expert support can help to improve the quality of a selection exercise;
- be familiar with what’s involved when transitioning assets from one manager to another; and
- recognise how the trustee and fiduciary manager interact and where their focus lies after the appointment.
WHEN IS THE WEBINAR?
Tuesday 23 January 2018, 12:00 GMT/13:00 CET
You’ll be able to take part from your home, office, or while you are travelling and ask questions in real time.