Gold is more than just a doomsday asset – it performs in good times as well as bad, and is negatively correlated to many other markets. It has been historically overlooked by pension funds because it does not pay a coupon or dividend, but there has never been a time when effective portfolio diversifiers are needed more than now.
This educational and insightful webinar hosted by the World Gold Council will demystify common misconceptions on gold and highlight the overall benefits it can bring to a pension portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- Why gold? long-term returns, liquidity, and diversification
- Explore the drivers behind global gold demand
- Where can gold fit within a pension fund portfolio?
- Learn how an allocation to gold can help reduce a portfolio’s risk adjusted returns
- Need a way to value gold in your portfolio? the World Gold Council’s gold valuation framework can help you