The first of two 1-day courses which together provide an introduction to the role of a pension scheme trustee. In part 1 learn the theory of pension scheme trusteeship, including what is expected from trustees and how to apply good scheme governance.
What you'll learn
- Pension trustee duties, responsibilities and powers
- How trustees protect themselves against legal challenge
- Types of advisers and advice
- How workplace pension schemes are financed and how they value their assets and liabilities
- Investment strategies
- Accountability and communication
- Good pension scheme governance
dates and fees
£505 + VAT
£898 + VAT
For more information about this course please contact Anna Dixon:
020 7601 1765 | email@example.com
Our Trustee Conference 2019 is an exclusive one-day event designed for trustees to help you keep up-to-date with the latest changes affecting pensions and the growing complexity of the role of a trustee – all abilities catered for. Date will be announced in the new year.
Open ONLY to non-professional and professional trustees the conference attracts around 200 people. It is free to attend for member non-professional trustees.