benefits For pension schemes
The Pension Quality Mark (PQM) is a quality standard recognised by the HR and pensions industry, and the Government. Holding Pension Quality Mark demonstrates to your employees and members that the scheme is good and meets certain high standards.
With the PQM you can:
- Demonstrate that your pension scheme has been independently ranked as top quality
- Establish a competitive advantage in staff retention and recruitment
- Support your employees in saving for a comfortable retirement
- Position your company at the forefront of employer responsibility
When your scheme qualifies for the PQM you'll receive a certificate confirming compliance with the PQM standards , which you can display in your workplace. You'll be able to use the PQM logo on all your scheme communications such as websites, annual statements, headed paper, and also on your recruitment advertising.
The name of your scheme will also appear on the our website. With your permission, we might want to use your scheme as a case study in presentations and with the press, giving you further exposure.
Additional benefits include:
- PQM trophy
- E-Newsletter with information about PQM and updates from the PLSA
- Discounts on selected PLSA events and training
- Access to selected PLSA webinars
- Opportunity to join a PLSA reference group
Benefits for consultants, advisers and providers
Many employers offer very good rewards and benefits, especially pensions. The PQM is an excellent way to demonstrate to employees and potential employers that the scheme is a good one. Don't forget to tell your clients about PQM, and encourage them to apply if they are eligible.
You may also make an application on behalf of an employer or scheme. We will be happy to assist if you have any queries about the application process or PQM.
020 7601 1736 | [email protected]