Investment-only platforms give trustees access to a vast array fund managers and the opportunity to find bespoke investment solutions. Clients, consultants, fund managers and administrators can use them together to enable change for your corporate pension scheme, offering possibilities to reduce cost and risk. In this guide to the practical uses of investment-only platforms, we’ll take you through:
- Moving assets onto the platform from another provider
- Restructuring strategies while on the platform
- Helping clients move off the platform
An investment-only platform can be a safe pair of hands in helping clients through any of these important and strategic changes for their corporate pension scheme.
In addition, we will include a client’s perspective, bringing to life how a scheme has used an investment only platform over a number of projects to manage significant change for their members.
Please see a link for the first webinar here: Investment-only platforms – a bespoke and flexible solution (Part 1)
What you’ll learn
- Learn how an investment-only platform can help manage change for your corporate pension scheme
- Hear examples of how we have helped clients successfully implement complex solutions
- Understand how an investment-only platform can help prepare you for future changes