A panel of pension schemes share insight into how they are using cost transparency to drive governance and decision making.
With the CTI templates in their second year, data availability and collection is a well-practiced path. The next milestone for trustees and pension scheme managers is the assessment and interpretation of data and data quality to make meaningful governance decisions.
What you’ll learn
- A variety of insights into the practical steps of interpreting and acting on cost transparency data
- Tips on navigating cost transparency data to your scheme’s advantage
- Making cost transparency data relevant to your scheme or fund’s goals
- Some tips on getting started on managing ESG and climate risks
- Different perspectives that you can draw on when undertaking your cost transparency exercises