We are looking forward to welcoming you back – in person – to the largest pensions conference in the LGPS calendar. Join us for a programme full of keynote speeches, intimate roundtable discussions and educational sessions built around the key themes and hot topics in local authority pensions today.
The programme will cover
- Responsible Investment, including DLUHC’s consultation on new reporting regulations;
- Asset pooling in the LGPS – what should the pools be doing for the funds?
- Results of the PLSA’s own Local Authority research project;
- How pensions dashboards will work in the LGPS, and how funds can get ready for them.
We’re making up for lost time with a whole range of social and networking activities for you to enjoy, including:
- Welcome drinks reception and informal dinner on Monday 13 June at 18.00-19.00
- Gala Dinner on Tuesday 14 June at 19.00-22.00
We hope you can join us!