Experian is helping the pensions industry address challenges associated with April’s reforms in three key areas:
1) Improving customer experience.
2) Reducing fraud and compliance risk.
3) Enhancing operating efficiency.
Experian’s services include:
- Enabling a streamlined customer journey by facilitating instant, electronic identity and bank account checks.
- Preventing financial crime through leading technology that links your customer to a device.
- Enhancing operating efficiency and reducing costs by streamlining manual paper-based processes – for example, by validating identity documents via digital means.
Contact: Lee Birch
Job title: Client Director – Wealth, Life & Pensions
Tel: 07583 137 537