Code of Conduct for Digital Events
We are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you
- Be respectful of others and viewpoints that may be different from your own
- Be mindful of your words and actions
- Unacceptable behaviours may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behaviour or language related to age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other protected categories under applicable law
- Excessive repeat private chat or meeting requests
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images or sexual language at the event, including presentations and slide decks
- Intimidation or bullying, both online and/or in-person
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s) or making event content available to a PLSA competitor
- Any illegal activity not already covered above
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event or instructions of the event staff
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future PLSA events. If a participant is seen engaging in unacceptable behaviour, PLSA may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, the police will be informed.
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of these terms, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
PLSA (Swapcard) will provide you online access to and use of the event via the Internet by use of a attendee-provided browser. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own expense, all equipment needed to access the event, including but not limited to Internet access and adequate bandwidth.
Use of or connection to the internet provides the opportunity for unauthorised third parties to circumvent security precautions and illegally gain access to the event and customer data. Accordingly, PLSA cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security or authenticity of any information transmitted over or stored in any system connected to the internet.