The Pension Regulator’s proposed revised DB funding code of practice will put journey planning firmly on the agenda for trustees. Trustees will need to define a long-term objective for when their scheme is significantly mature and also a funding and investment plan to get there.
Ultimately, the objective is to achieve low dependency on the sponsor covenant. However what does a low dependency investment strategy look like?
In this session we take a deeper look at the credit-based and cash flow-driven investment strategies described in the Regulator’s consultation document, covering:
What you’ll learn
- What criteria should the strategy fulfil
- What are the options for trustees
- How can trustees choose the right one for their pension scheme
- How can these strategies be established over time as part of a journey plan
- What implementation options are available for small and large schemes
Please note that this PLSA webinar is only open to PLSA Fund members.