SHELL SCHEME STANDS
As a shell scheme exhibitor you will have pre-ordered your stand at the time of booking. Your basic stand consists of the following as standard:
- 1, 2 or 3 wall(s) with 3, 2 or 1 open side(s) (depending on location of stand)
- Basic electrics package (1x 500w electric socket and 2 x 120w spotlights)
- White melamine walling
- Blue and grey carpet tiles
- Curved illuminated name board that displays the stand no. and company name (your company name will appear as submitted on your booking form without the Limited, Plc, etc . If it is different please let us know)
- Stand cleaning
SHELL SCHEME PLUS stands
Your basic stand consists of all of the above plus:
- Full graphic clad walls (exhibitor to provide artwork)
- Furniture package (comprising of 1 x table and 2 x chairs and a lockable cabinet)
Please note that the venue is permanently carpeted with blue and grey floor tiles. If you would like to lay your own flooring you must lay a platform on top of the existing carpet tiles. This can be organised through Joe Manby, please see contact details below.
SHELL SCHEME PANEL DIMENSIONS
Your modular shell scheme stand will be constructed using a 2.5m high Click Modular System and consist of white melamine wall panels, framed in anodised aluminium at 1m centres (0.75m, 0.5m and 0.25m centres may be necessary depending on stand layouts). Please click here for full dimensions and visuals.
Power to the exhibition hall will be turned on at 08:00 and shut down at 20:00 on each open day. If you require a 24 hour power supply you will need to arrange this through Joe Manby by contacting Ben at email@example.com
Please note that there are no storage facilities on-site, contractors are advised to take materials off-site or to store the majority of your items on your stand. Please bear this in mind when planning/designing your stand.
The PLSA will be providing a wireless internet connection throughout the venue for the duration of the event in order to facilitate the conference app. If you require a secure and dedicated connection for your exhibition stand please organise this by using the internet & IT form.
EXHIBITION STAND CLEANING
The carpet in the exhibition hall (including stands) will be vacuum cleaned at the close of each day. If you feel your stand will require a more thorough clean it is possible to arrange this as an additional service. This is a paid for service and can be arranged through the EICC. Please organise this directly with the venue by using this form.
JOE MANBY, OUR EXHIBITION SUPPLIER
As part of Joe Manby's service we are allocated an account manager who can help with any aspect of planning or booking your shell scheme or shell scheme plus stand. For all exhibitor queries please contact:
Please ensure you have read and returned the relevant forms by the appropriate deadlines below. Alternatively it is possible to place all orders on their website; www.joemanby.co.uk click through to their online shop to order
- Electrical brochure
- Electrical extras to be returned by 8 February 2019
- Stand fitting extras to be returned by 8 February 2019
- Graphics to be returned by 8 February 2019
- Furniture and carpet hire orders should be made at www.joemanby.co.uk .Follow the links through to their online ordering section. If you experience any problems, please contact Ben at Joe Manby on 01423 814730. Please order by 8 February 2018.
EICC ORDER FORMS
HEALTH & SAFETY FORM
H&S EICC contractor guidelines. Please sign the bottom of this form and return to Tanja from the EICC firstname.lastname@example.org
EXHIBITION STAND CATERING
Exhibition stand catering to be returned by 15 February 2019 (see also stand catering for further information)
UNLOADING AND LOADING
EICC will liaise with stand contractors to coordinate unloading during build-up. All space only stand build contractors and exhibitors please ensure you have organised a time slot with Tanja Kunze at the EICC. The loading / unloading form is available here.
If you are a shell scheme exhibitor but intend to build within your stand please ensure you have the appropriate sign off for the construction from the EICC and that any unloading is scheduled for the appropriate date and time of build-up. If you have any queries please contact Tanja Kunze 0131 519 4032.
COURIER AND HANDLING
Courier and handling to be returned by 25 February 2019