1. How do I pay?
2. What is included in my exhibition stand package?
3. What details do I need to provide for our promotional copy?
4. What dates will I receive the delegate mailing data?
5. How do I register my delegates?
6. How can I register my stand personnel?
7. What is the difference between a delegate and stand personnel pass?
8. Can I transfer the delegate registration to other colleagues?
9. Can I swap stand personnel tickets between colleagues?
10. If we have any entertainment staff or additional contractors needed for our stand do they need to come from the stand personnel ticket allocation and do I need to register them?
11. Can I buy additional delegate passes and stand personnel tickets and what is the cost?
12. Delegate registration – how do our delegates get into the conference?
13 .Stand personnel registration – how do our stand personnel get into the conference?
14. When will I receive the technical manual?
15. When will I receive final information about the event?
16. When will I receive the final delegate list?
17. What are the build times and breakdown times for the exhibition?
18. I would like to use your branding in some of our marketing to promote our presence at your event is this possible?
19. What do I need to supply for the speaker biography?
20. What are the technical specifications for the advert in Viewpoint magazine?
21. What branding is included in our FRINGE/TRUSTEE LEARNING ZONE/STREAM package?
22. Can we use our own PowerPoint templates if we have a speaking slot?
23. What is included in my conference app sponsorship?
24. What AV is provided in the room for our sponsor speaking session?
Invoicing will be dealt with separately by our accounts department. If you have any queries regarding invoicing please contact Rashmi.Vekaria@plsa.co.uk or 0207 601 1730.
- Shell scheme stands come fitted with a basic electrics package (1x 500w electric socket and 2 x 120w spotlights), white vinyl walling, carpet and curved illuminated name board.
- Shell scheme plus stands come with a basic electrics package (1x 500w electric socket and 2 x 120w spotlights), full graphic clad walls (exhibitor to provide print ready artwork), furniture package (comprising of 1 x table, and 2 x chairs), carpet and curved illuminated name board.
- Space only stands come unfitted (floor space only) and must meet the build requirements set out in the exhibition technical manual. If you require clarification please contact Ellie Halls on 0207 601 1739 or email@example.com
- Please provide an EPS file or high res Jpeg of your logo
- Please supply a maximum of 100 words about your organisation
- Please supply the contact details in the following format:
- Contact name: (this is usually your sales contact)
- Job title:
- 2nd email address: (if applicable)
- 2nd website: (if applicable)
- LinkedIn: (if applicable)
- Twitter URL: (if applicable)
- Facebook: (if applicable)
The information supplied here will be used on the PLSA website and in the conference app.
22 August, 12 September, 3 October and post event
Delegate contact details including email addresses will be provided where permission has been granted to share and in line with GDPR legislation post 28 May 2018. Contact details may only be used for promotional details relating to the event (where permission has been granted).
A full list of delegates (name and company only) will be sent to you with your joining instructions two weeks before the event.
Please firstname.lastname@example.org with the delegate’s name, contact details (job title, email and phone number), their dietary requirements and if they are happy to share their details with our sponsors and exhibitors by 7 September.
Stand managers will receive instructions on how to log in to the exhibitor portal. This will be sent via email and Will be sent from email@example.com by 4 May. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it. Unfortunately only one email address per company can give you access to the portal. If you need to change email addresses please firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to receive registrations is 14 September.
Please note stand personnel do not have access to conference sessions.
Delegate registrations include: admission to all conference sessions, including official networking events, the exhibition and catering throughout the event. Stand personnel do not have access to conference sessions but their registration includes everything else that a delegate is entitled to.
Registrations are not transferable between colleagues. They may be awarded to representatives from your organisation only. This cannot be applied to guests or anyone outside of the exhibiting organisation.
Stand personnel tickets are not transferable between colleagues. However you should have enough stand personnel allocated to you in your package to cover the entire event. If you have any queries regarding the number of tickets you have been allocated please email@example.com.
You will need to register any person working on your stand during show open hours. If you feel you need additional passes for this purpose then please Nikolina.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that ALL staff working on your exhibition stand need to be registered otherwise they will not be able to gain entry to the exhibition hall.
As an exhibitor you are entitled to unlimited further registrations at a 50% discount rate this will cost £972.50 + VAT per person.
Stand personnel additional passes are charged at £375.00 + VAT per person.
Please Nikolina.email@example.com to book.
Your delegates will be sent specific delegate joining instructions including how to collect their badge on-site two weeks before the event.
Your registered stand personnel will receive specific joining instructions including how to collect their badge on-site one week before the event.
An exhibition technical manual will be issued in June. The manual provides you with the build guidelines and full logistics information required to organise your exhibition stand. Please ensure you read the information carefully and adhere to the stipulated deadline dates. If you require any detail in advance please firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an exhibitor you will receive all the information in order to make your final preparations for the conference two weeks before the event.
The most up to date delegate list (name and company only) will be sent along with your joining instructions two weeks before the event. The list will also be updated one week prior to the conference, which you can access from the link provided in the joining instructions.
Space only stands
Monday 15 October 08:00 – 20:00
Shell scheme, shell scheme plus and space only stands
Tuesday 16 October 08:00 – 18:00
Stand personnel will have access to their stands from 08:00 on Tuesday 16 October. Important: Please note that all contractors and exhibitors on-site during build and breakdown are required to wear appropriate clothing (including a hi-vis waistcoat or jacket, appropriate footwear) and to have signed the site induction form. All this information can be found in the technical manual.
You may include the PLSA brand in pre-event promotion should you wish to. Please ensure you submit any item to us for approval prior to production. Email to email@example.com
If you have a speaking slot as part of your package, please send in the following items on your speaker:
- Photo (preferred but optional)
- Twitter handle (optional)
- LinkedIn url (optional)
Trim Size - 210mm x 297mm
Bleed Size - 216mm x 303mm
Type Area - 190mm x 277mm
All sizes are width x height
Files should be supplied as PDF, eps or Tiff (300dpi), Please ensure colours are converted to 4-colour, all fonts are embedded/outlined and the file has the correct bleed and registration marks.
*This only applys to sponsors with speaking packages such as trustee learning zone, fringe meetings and stream sessions.
- The PLSA will create a sign incorporating your logo to be placed outside of the session room
- The PLSA will create a PowerPoint template for the session to ensure consistency and clarity
- The PowerPoint template will be sent to you for approval once it has been created.
- The PLSA will require a copy of the PowerPoint presentation prior to the conference
- You may provide literature and additional branding for the room should you wish to
- You will have access to the room ahead of the session to set up any branding or literature you’d like to make available
- Please note there will also be PLSA’s branding within the room.
No, you must use the PowerPoint templates provided by the PLSA so we maintain consistency throughout the whole event
- Share of a rotating banner on the home/menu screen of the app AND in the following sections:
- Speakers section menu
- Exhibitors section menu
- ‘About’ section menu
- 2 advertising alerts sent to delegates in-app and by push notification to their devices during coffee and lunch breaks - each sponsor will have 1 alert on the Thursday, and then 1 alert on either Wednesday or Friday.
- App sponsors highlighted in Exhibitors and Sponsors sections.
- Co-branding as app sponsor on the PLSA’s website, conference app marketing material, conference guide and on the QR code sign on-site
- Your logo will be included on the PLSA’s web pages that educate delegates about the app. Your logo can link out to a URL of your choice
- Your logo will be included on all marketing and other collateral relating to the app
A laptop, projector and screen, along with a lectern microphone and Q&A microphones will be provided. Technical support on-site will be also be provided.