The PLSA conference app is in association with:
DOWNLOAD THE APP, IT'S FREE
To get the most from the app features you need to log in to your account*. It's easy to do and you only have to log in once per device.
HOW TO GET THE APP
Due to changes in Apple's app store policy the PLSA conference app now lives within the CrowdCompass Attendeehub app. If you still have the PLSA conference app from past PLSA events please uninstall it before downloading the new app.
If you are a registered delegate you will receive an email invitation to download the app and verify your account* in advance of the conference but you can alternatively sign up in the app.
For Apple and Android devices:
Go to the app store on your device and search for "attendee hub" or click on one of the icons below if you are viewing this page on your device.
IPHONE / IPAD
Once the app is installed, open the app and the follow the instructions on screen to search for and download the event by typing "plsa" in current & upcoming events.
For Blackberry, Windows Phone and other internet-enabled smartphones simply enter http://event.crowdcompass.com/plsa-ac17 into your smartphone's web browser and follow the instructions to get a verification code and verify your account*
View programme, add sessions to your own personal schedule and export to the calendar on your device, ask questions live in sessions, submit feedback at the end of sessions and set reminders.
Remember to use this feature you need to log in!
- Update your profile information so other delegates can find you. Upload a photo, add your bio and link your social media accounts.
- Network with other delegates in 3 ways:
- Click on an Attendee in the Attendee list for 1:1 instant messaging
- Click on an Attendee in the Attendee list to share contact details
- Request a meeting with other attendees by clicking on the + button in the My Schedule section
SPEAKERS, EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
Bookmark favourites and make and email notes.
City map, venue layout and interactive exhibition floor plan.
Selected sessions contain live polls. You'll find the live poll question(s) in the session details.
- Follow the event buzz including tweets and photos and keep up to date with notifications throughout the event.
- Post comments and photos directly to the activity feed without requiring a social media account.
- Linking your social media account to your profile allows you to share directly from the app to your social feeds.
The in-app game experience is a great way to learn how to use the app and discover the new networking opportunities. You'll earn points for exploring the app and earning achievements. You can compete on the leaderboard against other delegates for the chance to win a Google Home hands-free smart speaker.
The leaderboard ends at 12:00 on Friday 20 October. Game open to registered delegates only. See game rules in the app for more information.
Please click on the links below for guidance on setting up the app. You can find lots more hints and tips in the 'About' section of the app.
STAY UP TO DATE
The app is always improving, look out for available updates in your app store to ensure you always have the latest version.
*Only registered delegates (including speakers and press) are eligible for an account. Other categories of attendees can still download the app and benefit from most features (but excludes delegate networking).