Cost transparency: Why is data quality important to drive good governance?
Cost transparency is evolving, and new reporting requirements on ESG are impending. Crucial to both: data.
Our webinar with PLSA education partners CACEIS, Pat Sharman, Managing Director UK, and Scott Foster, Product Specialist, Cost Transparency will discuss the common blind spots on the CTI and the steps to assess the quality of your data so you can improve governance.
They will help you understand the data available to assess ESG and climate risk, with a case study of ESG breaches.
As more emphasis is being put on UK schemes to consider the impact of ESG and climate change risks on their investments, register to gain access to tips on how to manage these risks.
What you’ll learn
- Latest cost data insights across UK pension schemes
- Assessing the quality of your cost data
- The different types of ESG and Climate data available and how to interpret them
- Some tips on getting started on managing ESG and climate risks
- A foundation to begin taking an independent perspective on next steps for ESG and Climate risks