2020 has been quite a year and as many of us focus on our new normal we appreciate that isn’t possible for everyone.
At the PLSA our mission is to help everyone achieve a better income in retirement. To do that we need to support talented individuals in the industry when times are hard.
If the pandemic has resulted in you being placed on long-term furlough or being made redundant, we’d like to offer you a complimentary place at this year's Local Authority Update, being held online from 11 – 12 November. You’d be able to engage with new and existing contacts to network, while keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
To apply for your place, please contact [email protected] with your details and she will get in touch. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Terms and conditions
Effective from 1 October 2020
- This scheme is only open to individuals who are currently unemployed as a result of their role being made redundant during or post March 2020, or, are currently furloughed and have been so for a minimum of three months.
- There are 30 free places available on a first come, first served basis, assigned at the discretion of the PLSA.
- The PLSA reserves the right to determine your eligibility for a free place at the PLSA Local Authority Update 2020.
- When awarded a place, you will receive a single sign on login, which cannot be shared.
- We reserve the right to monitor use of the platform and to suspend or terminate your access if you violate the terms and conditions or you are later found to not meet the selection criteria.
- Unless otherwise stated, your access to the Platform will end on 10 December 2020