This workshop is sponsored and delivered by KEMPEN Capital Management
What is it for?
In this workshop we will look at the implications of how liabilities are valued and what this means for the journey to de-risking.
Who is it for?
Trustees of defined benefit schemes, pension managers and anyone who wants to find out more about de-risking and fiduciary managment
Stephanie Limond, Client Director, KEMPEN Capital Management
Nikesh Patel, Head of Investment Strategy, KEMPEN Capital Management
- How DB trustees might value their liabilities
- Why DB trustees need to monitor the ever changing [ investment and markets] landscape
- Knowing when to de-risk and when to adjust [investment] strategy
- How fiduciary management might be beneficial, including examples of de-risking in practice
What will I learn?
After attending the workshop you will:
- Recognise how to value liabilities
- Identify what de-risking might look like, and the impact the choice of discount rate has on this
- Recognise how a fiduciary manager might monitor funding ratio and be able to act when the time is right
When and where is this workshop?
13 :00 -14:30 28 June 2017 at the PLSA London Offices
Registration and lunch from 12:00
For more information please contact Rebecca Moessl on tel: 020 7601 1709 or email: [email protected]