Impact Investing, and aligning investments with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, can be seen not only as a risk management tool, but also a source of returns. It can be argued the UN’s 17 goals – and their 169 sub-goals – map the future global megatrends of the next 10-20 years. Investors can’t afford to ignore them.
In this webinar UBP will debunk the myths and assumptions about Impact Investing, and analyse what investment in this area could mean for pension schemes’ portfolios, local authorities and corporate sponsors.
Please note that this PLSA webinar is only open to PLSA Fund members.
What you’ll learn
- Common myths and assumptions about Impact Investing.
- What does Impact Investing actually mean for financial returns? Discover the financial returns and growth story behind Impact Investing.
- Explore how the 17 UN SDGs and their 169 sub-goals can been seen as the roadmap for the future global megatrends of the next 10-20 years. We ask, can investors afford not to be on the right side of these global trends?
- Hear investee company case studies and how they are not so different to what you already know.
- Through the lens of risk – Impact Investing as a risk management tool, the evolution of indices and GICS sectors.
- Discover how and why these strategies can be complimentary to an existing core equity allocation.