Over a year has passed since the verdict of the Lloyd’s case, where it was determined that pension schemes must equalise the discriminatory effects of guaranteed minimum pensions (GMPs).
While we are still awaiting further legislation and guidance to help navigate schemes through what is expected to be the most complex, multi-faceted industry-wide undertaking that they have ever had to face, join Equiniti for an expert introduction session into GMP Equalisation.
As an added benefit, all attendees will receive early access to our new Made Simple Guide: Decoding GMP Equalisation.
Please note that this PLSA webinar is only open to PLSA Fund members.
What you’ll learn
- GMP Equalisation, the story so far. A brief history on how we have got to where we are
- Who is affected by GMP Equalisation?
- What are the GMP options or ‘methods’ for Equalisation?
- What can schemes do now to prepare for GMP Equalisation?
- We will show you how to be smart, proportionate and focused with your data strategy to begin your GMP Equalisation journey