ABOUT THE EVENT
A strong community and one of the largest pension schemes in the world. Today the Local Government Pension Scheme is facing challenges on a global scale.
Join us at the Local Authority Update – the essential autumn event for the LGPS covering 6 million members and assets of £291 billion – to examine some of the biggest topics for the scheme right now.
Learn about the repercussions of Covid-19 and how the industry plans to navigate the new normal. Find out the next steps of McCloud implementation and hear about new guidance on responsible investment. Discover how the Pensions Dashboard will work for the LGPS and follow progress of the LA Good Governance project.
The programme includes keynote speeches and break-out sessions. If you are a business member and would like to get involved through digital exhibiting or sponsorship please contact Adrian from our Business Development team Adrian.Messina@plsa.co.uk
ONLINE MEANS OPPORTUNITY
- Join leaders, decision makers and colleagues from the world of local authority pensions and beyond as the unmissable event of the autumn goes online.
- Anyone can attend a digital event. More of your colleagues, more of your peers, pensions leaders of the future: everyone can benefit from easy networking and a world-class programme.
- Access thought leadership from across the industry within a digital platform that offers keynote and breakout sessions, and a digital exhibition.
- It’s easy to connect with other delegates and share insight with the networking tools on our digital event platform.
- See the future revealed, hear from those who shape and lead the LGPS and develop your expertise with a full programme covering global issues as well as the governance, investment and administrative challenges faced by the LGPS on a scale unseen in the rest of the UK.