WHAT IS THE COURSE FOR?
To explain the theory behind pension scheme trusteeship.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Trust Law duties, powers and responsibilities
- Financing pension arrangements
- Investment responsibilities
- Trustee Accountability and communication
- Governance practices
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
After attending the course you will be able to:
- List the main pension trustee duties, responsibilities and powers and explain how trustees aim to protect themselves against legal challenge
- Classify the main advisers trustees normally use and identify the nature of advice each category of adviser provides
- Explain to others how workplace pension schemes are financed and how they value their assets and liabilities
- List key issues for pension scheme trustees to consider when determining their investment strategy
- Name key actions pension scheme trustees should carry out they if they wish to exhibit good governance in their pension scheme
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES?
1 day, 10:00-16:00
| 15 fEBRUARY 2018
| 27 MARCH 2018
| 24 aPRIL 2018
| 8 may 2018
| 14 june 2018
| 19 september 2018
| 11 OCTOBER 2018
| 20 nOVEMBER 2018
£488+VAT - PLSA member
£868+VAT - non-member
Courses take place at the PLSA's London offices.
Click here for location details and nearby hotels.
For more information please contact Anna Dixon:
020 7601 1765 | firstname.lastname@example.org