This free webinar explores delivering transformative service improvement through administration transitions.
This webinar is sponsored and delivered by
WHO IS IT FOR?
Pensions Managers, Trustees, Pensions Administrators.
Daniel Taylor, Client Director, Trafalgar House
Gillian Hickey, Implementation Project Manager, Trafalgar House
- Transition phase: manage the risks. The transition phase covers the standard activities involved in taking over service delivery responsibility. Because the outcomes are not completely within the new provider's control, the key focus of this phase is the management of risk.
- Standard transformation phase: assess needs and solutions. Most transition projects will have an agreed level of standard transformation to be realised when the service goes live. The focus of this phase is the assessment of the scheme-specific needs and the extent to which the new existing operational environment will meet them.
- Customised transformation phase: establish continuous improvement. A customised transformation will involve scheme-specific technical projects, such as data-cleansing programmes, typically after the service goes live and is in a steady state. Monitoring and maintaining change is a continual process.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
After taking part in this webinar you will:
- Be able to identify the three phases of scheme administration transition
- Recognise the risks involved in transition and how to assess them properly
- Be aware of the specific transformation needs of your scheme
WHEN IS THE WEBINAR?
Wednesday 5 September 2018, 12:00
Duration: 01:00 hour(s)