This teach-in is kindly sponsored by:
David Allard – CEO of Financial Lifestyle Management.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Scheme trustees, HR executives and Business Directors and Compensation/Benefits Executives.
A brief synopsis of what the session will cover
This teach-in will provide essential information for Scheme Trustees, HR Executives, Business Directors and Compensation/Benefits Executives in order that they may help their scheme members and employees understand a number of financial issues including:
- Annual allowance issues
- Fully used carry forward allowances
- Lifetime allowance issues
- Annual allowance tax charges
- Scheme pays advice
- Membership (deferred or active) in DB schemes
- Share schemes, SAYE, and LTIP’s
- Tax issues
- Approaching retirement
- Those needing advice on property purchases
- Savings & Investments
Attendees are likely to take away the following benefits
- A better understanding of the financial issues affecting employees today
- An insight into innovative new benefits
- An understanding of how to offer great financial advice with limited or zero cost
- An understanding of the upsides and downsides of offering financial advice to employees
- What a good source of such advice looks like
WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS TEACH-IN?
09:00-10:00 on Thursday 25 October 2018 at the PLSA's new offices in London - 24 Chiswell Street, Moorgate, London, EC1Y 4TY
Registration from 08:45
Non-members-£100 + VAT (per meeting)
- FREE TO MEMBERS -
- EARN CPD CREDITS -
For more information please contact Anna Dixon on tel: 020 7601 1765 | email@example.com