This teach-in looks at the changing face of administration and how the evolving pension’s landscape impacts risks, operations and costs, as well as the focus of service delivery. Using the experience of the changes seen in the last ten years, as well as analysis of current trustee demands, predictions will be made about what the medium and long-term future holds for pensions administration and where the next set of service challenges are likely to come from.
This teach-in is sponsored and delivered by Trafalgar House.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Pensions managers, trustees and anyone involved in delivery of pensions administration
Daniel Taylor, Client Director, Trafalgar House
- Lessons from the past – how the service has evolved over the past century and what lessons we can take from its evolution
- Current trends – how services are being shaped by the demands of trustees, members and sponsors
- Emerging risks – what new risks and growing threats are emerging that could derail future strategy or service security
- Future opportunities – what technologies are being developed to improve outcomes
- Strategy and planning – how to use predictions and past experience to shape strategy
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
AFTER ATTENDING THE TEACH-IN YOU WILL:
- Recognise the key factors that have influenced change in administration services
- How to identify, plan for and respond to future change
- Be familiar with emerging risk and how it can be mitigated
- Identify how to monitor and manage an administration service to make it achieve better outcomes
- Recognise how to shape and implement an administration strategy
WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS TEACH-IN?
16:30 -17:30 - 10 May 2018 at the Manchester Piccadilly Doubletree Hilton, Manchester.
Registration from 16:15
Non-members - £100 + VAT (per meeting)
- FREE TO MEMBERS -
- EARN CPD CREDITS -
For more information please contact Anna Dixon on tel: 020 7601 1709 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org