Following on from the CMA review of the investment consultants and fiduciary management market, changes will be made to the way trustees select and review their fiduciary managers.
As more and more DB schemes elect to use a fiduciary manager to invest some, or all of their assets, it is important for them to have a thorough understanding of the benefits posed by fiduciary management and potential challenges when appointing one. We will discuss what this means for trustees, pension managers and sponsors as they consider fiduciary management, and the role it may play for their scheme. This teach-in will explore the different types of fiduciary managers, as well as the additional regulatory impacts which schemes should be aware of when beginning a selection or review process.
Attendees will have ample time to have their questions answered, and will leave with comprehensive knowledge of the new landscape for fiduciary management and how it may impact them.
What you’ll learn:
- What is fiduciary management and do you have it / need it / want it?
- What changes are being made for those considering, or already using, fiduciary management?
- What impact will this have on trustees, sponsors and pensions managers?
- What do you need to do to remain compliant with the changing legislation?
- How to tailor the above for your particular scheme