Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) happens every October and is the main way that members can have a say in how we run the PLSA.
The 2017 AGM will be held in Exchange 1, Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester, M2 3GX on Friday 20 October 2017 at 8.30am.
This year we’re asking members to pass resolutions on:
- Adopting our Annual Report and Accounts 2016.
- Re-appointing BDO as our auditors.
- The Chair’s report on the 2017 election cycle.
- Reappointing the following Frank Johnson and Jamie Fiveash as directors.
- Removing our existing Articles of Association and Constitution in their entirety and adopting new Articles of Association.
On this page you can find:
All PLSA members can attend the AGM. If you’re not going to the Annual Conference & Exhibition in Manchester but want to attend the AGM, please email Jenny Clements.
Members not attending can vote by proxy. You can appoint the Chair to vote for you and/or submit your votes using the proxy card.
After reading the all of the documents, please complete the proxy voting card with your name and organisation and return it by post, or email to Edward Bogira no later than 8.30am on 18 October.
Member organisations can only submit one proxy voting card and the person who received the email with the link to this page should make the submission.
Thank you for your support.