Shell scheme stands
As a shell scheme exhibitor you will have pre-ordered your stand at the time of booking. Your basic stand consists of the following as standard:
- 2 walls with 2 open sides
- Basic electrics package (1x 500w electric socket and 2 x 120w spotlights)
- White Melamine finish
- Carpet tiles (brown)
- Curved illuminated name board that displays the stand no. and company name (your company name will appear as submitted on your booking form without the Limited, Plc, etc . If it is different please let us know)
Please note furniture is not included in the package and must be ordered separately by our supplier Joe Manby Ltd. (details below)
Shell Scheme Plus
Your basic stand consists of all of the above plus:
- Full graphic clad walls (exhibitor to provide artwork)
- Furniture package (comprising of 1 x table and 2 x chairs)
Please note that the venue is permanently carpeted with brown tiles. If you would like to lay your own flooring you must lay a platform on top of the existing carpet tiles. This can be organised through the Joe Manby Ltd, please see contact details below.
Shell scheme panel dimensions
Your modular shell scheme stand will be constructed using a 2.5m high Click Modular System and consist of white melamine wall panels, framed in anodised aluminium at 1m centres (0.75m, 0.5m and 0.25m centres may be necessary depending on stand layouts). Please click here for full dimensions and visuals.
Joe Manby Ltd, our exhibition supplier
Joe Manby Ltd is our exhibition supplier for 2018 events. As part of their service we have been allocated an account manager who can help with any aspect of planning or booking your shell scheme stand. For all exhibitor queries please contact:
Please ensure you have read and returned the relevant forms by the appropriate deadlines below. Alternatively it is possible to do all the orders on their website; www.joemanby.co.uk please click through to their online shop to order.
forms TO BE COMPLETED
courier and handling
Courier and handling by 14 May 2018