What is PINNACLE Research and Evaluation?
PLSA PINNACLE is offered as four streams. The Research and Evaluation stream has been developed to share our research and research expertise.
What does it provide?
The Research and Evaluation stream can provide you with access to research data already analysed and collated by the PLSA. For example our Annual Survey provides a wealth of statistics and information on workplace pensions. It is the largest, most representative and in-depth study of its kind. We also hold information on social research, statistics and trends in behaviour, processes and practice. Many of our projects collect vast quantities of data which may be useful for other purposes.
What sort of topics do you cover?
Frequently our support is designed in direct response to requests received from our members. Examples of the research and evaluation support we can offer are
- Access to group research projects conducted for your peer group
- Input into PLSA research via your sponsored questions
- Help to specify your research requirements
- Tailored analysis which follows your research brief
- Guidance to ensure you research and collate the right data
- Hypothesis evaluation, e.g. what do these results/data show?
- Help to identify suitable topics, policy and target audiences
- Guidance on how to implement the best research and evaluation processes for your organisation
Fees available on request and are subject to the nature of the project
How do I find out more?
Contact: Frances Corbett Head of the PLSA Academy and PINNACLE email@example.com 020 7601 1716