The breadth of our fund membership and effective lobbying helps to achieve a better, more affordable and sustainable pensions system. Our campaigning has helped change legislation to the benefit of trustees, employers and scheme members. It has eased the regulatory burden on pension schemes, helping to save our members hundreds of millions of pounds.
Benefits of membership
- Ground-breaking research on how savers see the new world of pensions and lifetime savings.
- Independent lobbying, making your voice heard where it matters.
- Products and services to help schemes and businesses support savers.
- Help for employers before, during and after automatic enrolment.
- Free attendance to the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Annual and Investment Conferences*.
- Discounts on Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association publications and events.
How much does it cost?
Subscriptions are based on the number of members in your scheme(s)*. Rates are calculated at 22.87 pence per member per year. There is a minimum subscription of £302 applying for small schemes (1,321 members or less), and maximum of £9,889 for large schemes (43,240 members or more). International members are charged at a rate of £302.
*Includes the total number of members (active, deferred and pensioners) of all your pension schemes.
How to join
Download and complete the Fund Membership Application Form.
Please review the terms and conditions of fund membership.
If you need help or further information, contact the membership team:
email@example.com | 0207 601 1774