about the Event
During a year when much of the world came to a standstill, pension schemes trustees have been working harder than ever to sustain business as usual. Trustees continue to face unprecedented challenges. Making the right decisions on behalf of their schemes, and ultimately savers, has never been more important.
Join us for an exclusive two-day digital event designed for trustees to help keep up-to-date on the latest changes affecting pensions. Whether you are a non-professional or professional trustee, at the beginning of your trustee career or an experienced veteran, there will be something to suit your needs.
The PLSA Trustee Conference 2020 will offer sessions covering a wide variety of ideas, case studies, practical guidance and interactive participation.
Online means opportunity
- Join leaders, decision makers and colleagues from across the pensions sector as the PLSA’s dedicated event for trustees goes online.
- Anyone can attend a digital event. More of your colleagues, more of your peers, pensions leaders of the future: everyone can benefit from easy networking and a world-class programme.
- Access thought leadership from across the industry within a digital platform that offers keynote and breakout sessions, and a digital exhibition.
- It’s easy to connect with other delegates and share insight with the networking tools on our digital event platform.
- See the future revealed, hear from those who shape the debate and develop your expertise with a full programme offering the information you need to make decisions and challenge your advisers.