The second of two 1-day courses which together provide an introduction to the role of a pension scheme trustee. Put the theory of trusteeship into practice through workshop exercises and case studies.
What you'll learn
- The protocol and mechanics of decision making, including exercising discretions
- Decisions about investments
- Managing delegates and advisers
- Trustee communications
- Getting it wrong, IDRP and the Pensions Ombudsman
- Conflicts of interest
- Maintaining a good relationship with the employer
DATES AND fees
£505 + VAT
£898 + VAT
For more information about this course please contact Anna Dixon:
020 7601 1765 | email@example.com
Our Trustee Conference 2019 is an exclusive one-day event designed for trustees to help you keep up-to-date with the latest changes affecting pensions and the growing complexity of the role of a trustee – all abilities catered for. Date will be announced in the new year.
Open ONLY to non-professional and professional trustees the conference attracts around 200 people. It is free to attend for member non-professional trustees.