WHAT IS THE SERVICE
‘Understanding the risks of retirement - making sense of your options' is an open seminar supported by WEALTH at work, a leading provider of financial education in the workplace.
*WEALTH at work and my wealth are trading names of Wealth at Work Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is a member of the Wealth at Work group of companies. Registered in England and Wales No. 05225819. Registered Office: 5 Temple Square, Temple Street, Liverpool L2 5RH. Telephone calls may be recorded and monitored for operational and training purposes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The seminar is suitable for sponsoring employers who want to find out more about accessing retirement savings and individuals who need to understand the choices they may have if they were to consider accessing their own retirement savings.
WHAT WILL ATTENDEES BE TOLD?
Your employees will receive guidance on key retirement issues, including
- identifying the main factors that affect income and savings
- sources of income and the outcomes these provide eg State, workplace and personal pensions and non-pension savings
- how risk may impact upon retirement plans
- how to make retirement choices tax efficient
- the importance of taking into account other savings and investments, as well as pensions, when planning for retirement
- recognising the actions that are important when planning retirement finances
- where to go and who to ask for more information
(Seminars will provide information only and do not include or constitute personal financial advice)
Sponsoring employers may send representatives free of charge
Employees of Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association members may attend for £220 +VAT (per attendee)
Employees of non-members may attend for £395+VAT- (per attendee)
Multiple bookings are accepted and seminars are open to the general public at the non-member rate
Lunch and light refreshments are included
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES?
All seminars are held in the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association 's offices in London from 11:00 - 16:00
29 April 2016
27 May 2016
10 June 2016
28 June 2016
9 September 2016
30 September 2016
25 October 2016
4 November 2016
For further information please contact Lynsey Hughes on 020 7601 1764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org