WHAT IS THE SEMINAR FOR?
This short seminar has been specifically designed for those employers wanting to offer support and information to employees when they are ready to consider accessing their retirement savings. It will inform employers about the issues employees should consider, and how employers can signpost employees to other sources of help.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The seminar is suitable for employers who want to find out more about the guidance required by employees who are thinking about retiring or accessing their retirement savings.
- Employee awareness - what employees need to think about in terms of their finances in retirement
- Sources of retirement income -State, workplace and personal pensions, other sources of income
- Workplace pensions - outcomes
- Other sources of savings e.g. bank/building society accounts, ISA's
- Factors which impact on retirement savings e.g. scheme type, the employee's choice of outcome, taxation
(Seminars will provide information only and do not include or constitute personal financial advice)
Member organisations can attend free of charge
Non-members may attend for £475+VAT- (per attendee)
Lunch and light refreshments are included
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES?
All seminars are held in the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association 's offices in London from 11:00 - 13:15.
For more information please contact Nikolina Hudi on 020 7601 1710 or email: email@example.com