(Secondary Module 4 of the Pensions Certificate Programme)
WHAT IS IT FOR?
To help individuals talk to employees about workplace pension saving.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who provides information directly to employees either face-to-face and/or in written format.
- Key messages for employees about planning and saving for retirement eg why save, managing expectations, sources for savings, adequacy of saving
- Engaging with employees on pension matters eg language, segmentation, audience, timing, media and presentation techniques
- Communicating pension issues to employees, in particular, at induction and at retirement eg processes involved, the boundaries for giving advice,
- Where to go to seek more information
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
After attending the course you will be able to:
- Recognise how to provide support to employees on matters relating to planning and saving for retirement through a workplace pension and the boundaries for providing financial information/guidance
- Present and discuss key facts about workplace pensions to employees, and in particular, on induction and at retirement
- Identify where to go to gain additional support and information concerning workplace pension saving
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES?
1 day, 10:00 - 16:00
| 04 October 2017 || |
£515+VAT - Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association member
£870+VAT - Non-member
Courses take place at the Pension and Lifetime Savings Association's London offices.
Click here for location details and nearby hotels.
For more information please contact Nikolina Hudi on 020 7601 1710 or email: email@example.com