(Secondary Module 5 of the Pensions Certificate Programme)
WHAT IS IT FOR?
To recognise the main components needed to develop a workplace pensions strategy.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who has to deal with changes in their organisation's workplace pension provision and in particular HR personnel.
- The components of a workplace pensions strategy
- The financial principles of workplace pension saving
- The range of scheme requirements eg contribution structures, pensions administration infrastructure and payroll interfaces, automatic enrolment administration providers
- Characteristics of costs and charges eg advisers, benefit consultants, third party administrators and DC pension products and providers
- Key pension issues relevant to acquisitions and mergers and restructuring of pension arrangements
- How TUPE transfers impact upon workplace pension provision
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
After attending the course you will be able to:
- Determine the key components of a workplace pensions strategy
- Recognise how pension arrangements are financed
- Demonstrate an awareness of the UK workplace pensions market
- Determine the main factors to look out for when appointing a pensions provider
- Identify the key actions involved when restructuring or implementing a new pension arrangement
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES?
1 day, 10:00 - 16:00
| 29 November 2017 || |
£515+VAT - Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association member
£870+VAT - non-member
Courses take place at the Pension and Lifetime Savings Association's London offices.
Click here for location details and nearby hotels.
For more information please contact Nikolina Hudi on 020 7601 1710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org