The West Midlands Group has 61 member organisations. The Group meets monthly from October to April. The format of the meeting is a talk or panel discussion on a topical issue followed by discussion. Tea and coffee are served before the meeting, a bar is available afterwards. The AGM precedes the October meeting and the April meeting is an annual dinner. Each meeting usually attracts between 50 and 100 participants.
Meetings are accredited by the Pensions Management Institute.
Contact by post: £35
Contact by email: £30
Becoming a Member
If you would like further information about about this group, or would like to become a member, please contact:
Andrew Fryer | 0121 230 6771 | Andy.email@example.com
Amended PLSA West Midlands Rules
SEMINAR PROGRAMME 2019 - 2020
Meetings start at 17:30 (refereshments available from 17:15).
6 November 2019 - Annual Conference | Speaker: Richard Butcher, PLSA Chair
Venue: Gateley Plc, One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2HJ
Topic: Meeting Future Pensions Challenges: Regulation and Beyond
- Richard Butcher, PLSA Chair
- Julie Sheppard, tPR | Update from tPR
- James Ellis and Tom Meyrick, Eversheds | tPR Powers
- Zoe Brown and Rob Henbenton, PwC | Climate Change Risk
- Tyron Potts, Barnett Waddingham | DB Funding
Next 2019 Meeting: 4 December 2019 - Panel Discussion: Pensions "Room 101"
- 8 January 2020 - TBC
- 5 February 2020 - Speaker: Aimee Denham, 20-20 Trustees | Topic: DC Update (Venue: Pinsent Masons)
- 4 March 2020 - Speaker: Peter Daniels, Barnett Waddingham & Tony Baily, Aon | Topic: Fiduciary Management (Venue: Gowling WLG)
- 1 April 2020 - Annual Dinner | Botanical Gardens